Safe Cracker v1.30 Full APK


Safe Cracker v1.30 Full APK. There he is! Dome safer world , hidden behind a set of bright laser beams. Security cameras will not be here today , because I am the greatest thief in the world has ever known ! I can go into any system , no one can keep me away ! However, this chapel is different ; the most difficult challenge of my life . I will use my miniature robotic assistant piracy , Nano, diving into the defense systems of the vault , dodging deadly lasers and powerful gorillas on the way. Nano will bounce around the workings of security and destroy eight layers of security by keeping the door closed. Only then can I enter. I need to know what's inside ! Help me , reader, and we will share the rewards!

" The best game on the App Store, no doubt! " - 5/5 stars

"Awesome puzzle game was exceptional. " - 5/5 stars

" This is a very fun and addictive game Am hooked ! " - 5/5 stars

• Take control of the thief hidden in the world and its high piracy device Nano technology.
• Penetrating the internal systems of a vault , Nano bouncing around mechanisms and solve puzzles !
• Tilt or touch your device to rotate the level and use physics to your advantage such as gorillas and avoid lasers. Not exhausted !
• 128 levels of puzzle action varied on 8 layers , with a big surprise waiting in the vault for those skills .
• extended replayability : can collect all three stars and time trophy for all levels?
• amazing a BAFTA award-winning entertainment and a rousing soundtrack original illustration !


DATA